• Made in France
• Anti-Virus Spray Solution
• This spray is EN 14476 +A2 Certified
• Efficient agains H1N1 and Coronavirus
• Cleans and disinfect all surfaces
• Ideal for all space open to public
• Covers all surfaces
• Nicely Perfumed
• It is recommended to store the spray between 5° and 35 °C, with no lights and no humidity.
• Material :
– Aluminum Spray Container
– Containing 400 mL of Virus Killing Mix.
• Color : White.
• Dimensions : 300 x 60 x 60 mm
• Maintenance : No Maintenance, Cleaning Apparatus.
• Packaging : 1 Anti-Virus Spray.
• Certification : EN 14476+A2. CE.
• Anti-Viral Efficiency : 99,99% in less than 30 seconds.
User Manual :
Ideal to disinfect all surfaces, tables, objects, professional material (hotels, collectivities, hairdraissers…) furniture, IT components, telephones, door handles, doors, toilets, bathtubs, machines, tools, elevators, without altering any of the sprayed areas.
This spray is very useful in open public spaces, because of the high level of virus presence.
· Directly spray areas of 20 cm by 20 cm to decontaminate such areas.
· Effectively let the product interact with the surface for at least 30 seconds.
Anti-viral activity within the 14476+A2:07-2019 certification, for 30 seconds of contact at 20° Celsius, in a clean environnement. This spray is active on all virus including, H1N1 and Coronavirus COVID-19 .
How to Use :
Beware. Extremely Inflamable Aerosol. Pressurised packaging : can blow up against high temperatures.
Store in cold area, without hot areas, sprakles, flames or any flamable source. Do not smoke. Do not spray in front of flames or any other source of ignition. Do not puncture or burn, even after finishing the spray. Protect from sun, and sunrays, and against temperatures higher than 50° Celsius.
Hide from children. Can irritate the eyes. In case of eyes contact, rince thouroughly with water for many minutes. Remove any eye lenses. Do not stop rincing. If the eye iritation continues, call a doctor. Eliminate the content or recipient following the local guidelines. In case of a doctor consultation, keep the spray container. Can produce an allergic reaction.
Contains : CE 1272/2008.
25-50% : of Dimetyl Oxyde ; 10-25% of Ethanol, Sea Water and source water.