• Pack of 10 FFP2 NR Face Masks Butterfly certified masks made of five layers of non-woven polypropylene.
• Half-masks filtering against particles, offers optimal protection, fits as close to the face as possible, avoids leaks.
• Its specific and unique shape provides optimal protection and prevents leakage.
• Two outer layers of SpunBond and three inner layers of MeltBlown make up the filter material for a total of 5 layers.
• Each side of the mask has an elastic band to secure the mask to the face.
• A plastic-covered metal nose clip allows the mask to be adjusted to fit over the nose.
• Extremely light and comfortable, non-toxic, latex-free and non-irritating to the skin.
• Designed to meet the new filtration and respiratory performance requirements of EN 149:2001+A1:2009 as well as the 120 mg load test requirements.
• 8 consecutive hours maximum (3 to 4 masks per day/person).
• Our masks are guaranteed graphene-free.
• Latex Free
• The expiration date of FFP2 NR Butterfly masks is 4 to 5 years from the date of manufacture.
• It is recommended to store FFP2 NR Butterfly masks between -20° and 35°C, away from light and humidity.
- Five layers of polypropylene;
- Ear-loops Elastics composed of Spandex ;
- Nose clip: Coated and metallic.
• Colors : White, Black and new colors to be discovered regularly.
• Dimensions :
Folded: 200 x 80 x 8 mm.
Unfolded : 200 x 8 x 150 mm.
• Maintenance : Maintenance free, single use device.
• Packaging : The masks are packed in plastic bags by piece and sent by envelope or standard carton.
• Standards : CE. EN 149:2001+A1:2009. Complies with EUROPEAN DIRECTIVE 2016/425.
• EFB: (Bacterial filtration efficiency) greater than or equal to 95%.
If you are an individual or a professional, for quantities greater than 100 pieces, do not hesitate to ask us for a quote directly.
AVAILABLE IN STOCK