• Pack of 100 KN95 (EFB95%) certified equivalent to FFP2 (EFB 94%) Face Masks made out of five layers of non-woven polypropylene.
• S.M.M.M.S, Spunbond, Meltblown x 3, Spundbond. Two external layers made of SpunBond and three interior MeltBlown layer which is the filtering material for a total of 5 layers.
• Each sides of the mask comes with fibered elastics to attach the mask from your ears.
• A metallic nosepiece covered in plastic allows the user to fit the mask on the nose.
• Light, aesthetic and comfortable.
• Conceived from the new certifications in filtration systems and performances from the EN 149 : 2001 certification method and tested with the 120 mg charge method.
• 8 hours of consecutive use maximum.
• KN95 masks lifetime are 5 years from production day.
• Store between 5 and 35 °C, covered from light and humidity.
• Material :
– Five layers of polypropylene non-woven material ;
– Fibered Elastics composed of rubber ;
– Metallic Nosepiece covered in plastic.
• Color : White.
• Dimensions : 160 x 80 x 138mm.
• Maintenance : No maintenance, one use per mask only.
• Packaging : The masks are packaged in plastic blisters containing 5 pieces.
• Certification : KN95. CE. Equivalent to NF EN 149:2001 + A1:2009.
• BFE : (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) superior or equal to 95%.