• Box of 100 FFP2 NR certified masks made of five layers of non-woven polypropylene.
• Made in France.
• Particle filtering half-masks, offers optimal protection, fits close to the face, prevents leakage.
• Two outer layers of SpunBond and three inner layers of MeltBlown make up the filtering material for a total of 5 layers.
• Each side of the mask has an elastic band to secure the mask to the face.
• A plastic-covered metal nose clip allows the mask to be adjusted to fit over the nose.
• Extremely light and comfortable, non-toxic, latex-free and non-irritating to the skin.
• Designed to meet the new filtration and respiratory performance requirements of EN 149:2001+A1:2009 as well as the 120 mg load test requirements.
• 8 consecutive hours maximum (3 to 4 masks per day/person).
• FFP2 NR masks expire 4 to 5 years from the date of manufacture.
• It is recommended to store FFP2 NR masks between -20° and 35°C, protected from light and humidity.
• Our FFP2 NR masks are made in France and offer a wide range of respiratory protection against liquid and solid particles (chemical particles, infectious agents, etc.). Designed and developed in France with 100% ultra sound welds, they offer a reinforced seal and are suitable for all types of morphology.
• Materials :
- Five layers in polypropylene;
- Elastic of fixing: in white rubber fiber;
- Nose clip: Coated and metallic.
• Colors : Sky Blue, White, Red, Black, Pink, Yellow or Green, White with Universe Blue, Red, Yellow and France Pattern, Black with Universe White Pattern, Leopard Pattern, Leopard Beige Pattern, White with Rainbow Pattern, Jungle Floral Pattern, Exotic Vegetation Pattern, Black with Elegance Leaf Pattern, Diamond Pattern, Blue Marble Pattern, Urban Collage Pattern, Aztec Pattern, Glamour Collage Pattern, White with Crystal Green Floral Pattern, Pink with Butterfly Pattern, White with Black Floral Pattern, White with Lip Pattern and new colors to discover regularly.
• Dimensions : 160 x 11 x 138 mm
• Maintenance : Maintenance free, single use device.
• Packaging : The masks are packed in individual plastic bags and sent in 10 boxes or 10 batches of 10 pieces in standard cardboard.
• Standards : CE. EN 149:2001+A1:2009. ISO:9001:2015. ISO:13485:2016. Complies with EUROPEAN DIRECTIVE 2016/425
• EFB : (Bacterial filtration efficiency) greater than or equal to 95%.
If you are a private individual or a professional, for quantities greater than 10 boxes, do not hesitate to ask us for a quote directly.
AVAILABLE IN STOCK