• Box of 50 FFP2 NR D Masks, Type IIR, Butterfly Format made of non-woven polypropylene layers.
• Made in Germany by DACH.
• Filtering half masks against particles, offers optimal protection, fits closer to the face, prevents leaks.
• Its specific and unique shape provides optimal protection and prevents leaks.
• Two outer layers of SpunBond and one inner layer of MeltBlown make up the filter material for a total of 3 layers.
• Each side of the mask has an elastic to secure the mask to the face.
• A metal, plastic-coated nose clip allows the mask to be adjusted to the face at nose level.
• Extremely lightweight and comfortable, non-toxic, latex free and will not irritate the skin.
• Designed to meet the new filtration and respiratory performance requirements of EN 149:2001+A1:2009 as well as the requirements of the 120 mg load test.
• 8 consecutive hours maximum (3 to 4 masks per day/person).
• Our masks are guaranteed graphene-free.
• The expiry period for FFP2 NR D, Type IIR, Papillon masks is 4 to 5 years from the date of manufacture.
• It is recommended to store FFP2 NR D, Type IIR, Papillon masks between -20° and 35°C, protected from light and humidity.
• Materials :
– Polypropylene layers;
– Fastening elastic: in white spandex; latex free.
– Nose clip: Coated and metallic.
• Colors: White, Gray or Pink.
Folded: 200 x 80 x 8 mm.
Unfolded: 200 x 8 x 150 mm.
• Maintenance: Maintenance-free, single-use device.
• Packaging: The masks are packaged in boxes of 50 masks.
• Standards: CE. Category III, EN 149:2001+A1:2009. Complies with EUROPEAN DIRECTIVE 2016/425.
• EFB: (Bacterial filtration efficiency) greater than or equal to 95%.
You are individuals or professionals, for quantities greater than 6 boxes, do not hesitate to ask us for a quote directly.
AVAILABLE IN STOCK