• Pack of 10 FFP3 NR certified Face Masks made out of five layers of non-woven polypropylene.
• Made in France.
• S.M.S.M.M.S, Spunbond, Meltblown, Spunbond, Meltblown x 2, Spundbond. Two external layers made of SpunBond, on internal layer made of SpunBond and three interior MeltBlown layer which is the filtering material for a total of 6 layers.
• Optimal protection, good leak proofing
• Each sides of the mask comes with fibered elastics to attach the mask from your ears.
• A metallic nosepiece covered in plastic allows the user to fit the mask on the nose.
• Light, aesthetic and comfortable.
• Conceived from the new certifications in filtration systems and performances from the EN 149:2001+A1:2009 certification method and tested with the 120 mg charge method.
• Latex Free
• 8 hours of consecutive use maximum.
• FFP3 NR Face Masks lifetime are 5 years from production day.
• Our Made in France FFP3 NR Face Masks allow for a vast range of protection types, liquids, solids, viruses, designed and manufactured in Strasbourg, France, they offer an optimal level of protection and are fully made with ultrasonic solutions.
• Store between -20 and 35 °C, covered from light and humidity.
• Material :
- Six layers of polypropylene non-woven material ;
- Ear-loops Elastics composed of Spandex ;
- Metallic Nosepiece covered in plastic.
• Color : White. Soon black and pink will be available.
• Dimensions : 160 x 11 x 138mm.
• Maintenance : No maintenance, one use per mask only.
• Packaging : The masks are individually packaged in plastic blisters.
• Certification : FFP3 NR. CE. EN 149:2001+A1:2009. ISO:9001:2015. ISO:13485:2016. CERTIFIED CONFORMITY TO THE EUROPEAN DIRECTIVE 2016/425.
• BFE : (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) superior or equal to 99%.
AVAILABLE IN STOCK