• Pack of 50 Surgical Children Face Masks made out of three layers of non-woven polypropylene.
• Made in France, in Strasbourg, Alsace.
• S.M.S, Spunbond, Meltblown, Spundbond. Two external layers made of SpunBond and one interior MeltBlown layer which is the filtering material for a total of 3 layers.
• Each sides of the mask comes with fibered elastics to attach the mask from your ears.
• A metallic nosepiece covered in plastic allows the user to fit the mask on the nose.
• Light, aesthetic and comfortable.
• Specifically made for children.
• Dimensions of the Mask :
(L x l ) 130 x 95 mm.
• Dimensions of the Earloops :
Standard 185-190 mm.
• Material :
- Three layers of polypropylene non-woven material : S.M.S 85g
SpunBond 30g, MeltBlown 25g, SpunBond 30g;
- Fibered Elastics composed of rubber ;
- Metallic Nosepiece covered in plastic.
• Color : Blue or White.
• Maintenance : No maintenance, one use per mask only.
• Packaging : A distributing box of 50 face masks.
• Certification : NF EN 14683:2019+AC : AOUT 2019. CE.
• BFE : (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) superior or equal to 98%.