• Hydro-Alcoholic Solution manufactured by DURAND
• Made in France
• Can of Hand Sanitizing Solution containing 5,0 L of product.
• Sanitizing Solution to Use for Hygienically treating and disinfecting hands.
• Pour a little quantity on your clean hands and do frictions.
• Do not rince your hands after using this solution.
• Conservation for 2 years from the date indicated on the container.
• Respect the precautionary measure to use the product and keep it safe and closed in a ventilated zone.
• Efficient agains H1N1 and Coronavirus
• Cleans and disinfect all surfaces
• Ideal for all space open to public
• Covers all surfaces
• It is recommended to store the can between 5° and 35 °C, with no lights and no humidity.
• Material :
– Plastic Can
– Containing 5 000 mL of hydro-alcoholic solution.
• Color : Transparent.
• Dimensions : 290 H x 200 L x 140 P mm
• Maintenance : No Maintenance, Sanitizing Solution.
• Packaging : 1 Can containing 5,0 L of hand sanitizing solution.
• Certifications : CE.
• Anti-Viral Efficiency : High.
User Manual :
Ideal to disinfect all surfaces, tables, objects, professional material (hotels, collectivities, hairdraissers…) furniture, IT components, telephones, door handles, doors, toilets, bathtubs, machines, tools, elevators, without altering any of the sprayed areas.
This spray is very useful in open public spaces, because of the high level of virus presence.
· Directly spray areas of 20 cm by 20 cm to decontaminate such areas.
· Effectively let the product interact with the surface for at least 30 seconds.
This solution is active on all virus including, H1N1 and Coronavirus COVID-19 .
How to Use :
Store in cold area, without hot areas, sparkles, flames or any flamable source. Do not smoke. Do not spray in front of flames or any other source of ignition. Do not puncture or burn, even after finishing the can. Protect from sun, and sunrays, and against temperatures higher than 50° Celsius.
Hide from children. Can irritate the eyes. In case of eyes contact, rince thouroughly with water for many minutes. Remove any eye lenses. Do not stop rincing. If the eye iritation continues, call a doctor. Eliminate the content or recipient following the local guidelines. In case of a doctor consultation, keep the spray container. Can produce an allergic reaction.