• Pack of 5 FFP2 NR Butterfly Format Masks made of five layers of non-woven polypropylene.
• Made in Germany by DMASKE
• Filtering half masks against particles, offers optimal protection, fits closer to the face, prevents leaks.
• Its specific and unique shape provides optimal protection and prevents leaks.
• Two outer layers of SpunBond and three inner layers of MeltBlown make up the filter material for a total of 5 layers.
• Each side of the mask has an elastic to secure the mask to the face.
• A metal, plastic-coated nose clip allows the mask to be adjusted to the face at nose level.
• Extremely lightweight and comfortable, non-toxic, latex free and will not irritate the skin.
• Designed to meet the new filtration and respiratory performance requirements of EN 149:2001+A1:2009 as well as the 120mg load test requirements.
• 8 consecutive hours maximum (3 to 4 masks per day/person).
• Our masks are guaranteed graphene-free.
• The shelf life of FFP2 NR Papillon masks is 4 to 5 years from the date of manufacture.
• It is recommended to store FFP2 NR Papillon masks between -20° and 35°C, away from light and humidity.
• Materials :
– Five layers of polypropylene;
– Fastening elastic: in white spandex; latex free.
– Nose clip: Coated and metallic.
• Colors : White or Black.
• Dimensions :
Folded: 200 x 80 x 8mm.
Unfolded: 200 x 8 x 150 mm.
• Maintenance : Maintenance free, single use device.
• Packaging : The masks are individually packaged in plastic bags and sent by standard envelope or carton.
• Standards : CE. EN 149:2001+A1:2009. Complies with EUROPEAN DIRECTIVE 2016/425.
• BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) : greater than or equal to 95%.
You are individuals or professionals, for quantities greater than 100 lots, do not hesitate to ask us for a quote directly.
AVAILABLE IN STOCK
There are no reviews yet.